Your truck deserves a super serious Performance Exhaust System. Gibson Super Truck Exhaust System System offers a loud deep powerful sound with dual tailpipes that exit in front of the rear tires with Stainless Tip. You can expect a race rumble tone with improved acceleration and increased horsepower gains. Typical dyno tested horsepower gains average 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increased torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Not recommended for towing. Noise level may exceed 95-decibel standard.
- GTIN: 00677418023053
- Exit Position: Exits In Front of Rear Tire.
- Material: Aluminized
- Muffler Description: Baffled and Chambered Muffler Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- Muffler Dimension: 4 x 9 x 18 in Oval Body; 3..0. in. Center Inlet; 2.00 in. Dual Outlet.
- Outlet: Dual
- Tip Description: 6in. Polished T304 Stainless Rectangle Tip. Clamp on.
- Tip Specifications: Inlet 2 in.; Outlet 6 x 2.75 in.; L-6 in
- Tubing Diameter: 2.50-in. Aluminized mandrel bent tubing.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 41 x 30 x 13 inches