Gibson's best performing exhaust is perfect for improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing and passing power. Exits behind the rear tire near stock location with a polished Stainless Tip. Dyno tested results have proven increases as much as 32 horsepower and 60ft lbs of increased torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results.
- GTIN: 00677418009156
- Exit Position: Exits Behind Rear Tire.
- Material: Aluminized
- Muffler Description: Baffled and Chambered Muffler Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- Muffler Dimension: 8 in. Round Body; 4.00 in. Center Inlet; 4.00 in. Center Outlet; L-24 in.
- Outlet: Single
- Tip Description: 5in. Polished T304 Stainless. Round Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Tip Specifications: Inlet 4 in.; Outlet 5 in.; L-12 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 4-in. Aluminized mandrel bent tubing.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 54 x 20 x 12 inches