Gibson Single Side Exhaust is perfect for improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing and passing power. This is our best performing Exhaust System. Exits behind the rear tire. Quieter in the cab than any other Performance Exhaust. Dyno test results show it makes maximum torque and horsepower at low-end (1800 to 3000 RPM). Horsepower gains average 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increase torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- GTIN: 00677418003260
- Exit Position: Exits Behind Rear Tire.
- Material: Stainless
- Muffler Description: Baffled and Chambered Muffler Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- Muffler Dimension: 8 in. Round; 3.00 in. Offset Inlet;3.00 in. Offset Outlet; L-24 in.
- Outlet: Single
- Tip Description: 3.5in. Polished T304 Stainless. Round Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Tip Specifications: Inlet 3in.; Outlet 3.5in.; L-12in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 48 x 14 x 13 inches