For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 15-20 horsepower. Stainless dual Tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- GTIN: 00677418020557
- Exit Position: Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Material: Stainless
- Muffler Description: Baffled and Chambered Muffler Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- Muffler Dimension: 7 in. Round Body; 2.75 in. Center Inlet; 2.50 in. Dual Outlet; L-19 in.
- Outlet: Dual
- Tip Description: 3.5in. Polished T304 Stainless. Round Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Tip Specifications: Inlet 2.50in.; Outlet 3.50in.; L-12in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 48 x 14 x 13 inches