Bring your vehicle to life with PedalMonster. City, Sport, Track with 30 levels of control. The only OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller. Adjustable low-speed trim, reverse safety, and ActiveSafety circuitry included!
- 10 levels of increased sensitivity in the lower pedal travel range with boosted resolution in the upper travel range for finer control on the track. More power is delivered sooner making it ideal for performance and track use.
- This feature allows the driver to adjust the rate at which PedalMonster adds sensitivity at speeds under 10 mph. This helps to avoid spinning the tires in low speed turns or on slippery surfaces."
- 10 levels of improved sensitivity throughout for a more responsive driving experience. Gives your vehicle a sportier feel with a focus on the mid- to high-level throttle. More power is delivered in the mid-range ideal for when you want more get-up-and-go.
- 10 levels mapped for a linear characteristic throughout the pedal travel. Gives a more responsive feeling while retaining a smooth driving experience. Power is focused more on the higher range to prevent unintentional quick acceleration around town, ideal for city driving
- PedalMonster is controlled via iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, and PedalMonster mobile app. View PedalMonster's activity in real-time. When used with iDash, monitor vital engine and transmission OBD-II data, control PedalMonster, Derringer tuner, and other Banks modules.
- PedalMonster is the ONLY throttle sensitivity controller connected via the vehicle’s OBD-II port (onboard diagnostics) reading vehicle data, allowing for unmatched control and safety. OBD-II data makes the following possible:
- PedalMonster is the ONLY throttle sensitivity device with ActiveSafety®. In the event of an internal or external circuit failure the system seamlessly returns the pedal to stock. When all other devices fail, they leave the vehicle inoperable leading to dangerous situations. Imagine losing power while passing on a two-land road while heading into oncoming traffic.
- All modern throttle pedals communicate with the vehicle's ECM via two distinct signals (APP1 and APP2). This is done for safety. PedalMonster’s Watchdog Circuitry constantly checks for signal linearity between these two signals and monitors input and output values. If it detects any irregularities, PedalMonster returns to stock.
- PedalMonster's internal circuitry is powered by the reliable +12 volt OBD-II connector. Competitive devices draw current directly from the low-overhead +5 volt throttle pedal circuit, often rendering the vehicle inoperable leading to dangerous situations.
- PedalMonster returns the vehicle to stock throttle response when in reverse gear (availability varies by vehicle).
- GTIN: 00801279643314
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 10 x 6 x 4 inches